- Feeling hopeful about your future
- Feeling confident that you can handle most things that come up
- Reconnecting with your friends
- Returning to work or school
TREATMENT CHOICES ARE PART OF RECOVERY
- Which areas in your life are most affected?
- What are your goals?
- What are your treatment options and how does each option fit your goals?
- Do you understand the risks, benefits, and evidence around each option?
- What are the risks of not choosing any treatment at this time?
- Do you feel comfortable following the treatment plan? If not, what’s standing in the way?
RECOVERY INCLUDES PLANNING AHEAD
- I stay up late several nights a week
- I work a lot of overtime and don’t have time to unwind at night
- There are arguments or conflict at home
- It takes forever to fall asleep
- I feel tired and unmotivated
- I’m getting angrier than usual over minor problems
MAKE A SUPPORT PLAN
- Go for a walk
- Call my sister and get her perspective
- Take a day off work
USING YOUR SKILLS
- Building healthy activities like getting enough sleep, exercising regularly, and eating well—things that help you feel well
- Relaxation skills to help you feel calmer
- Problem-solving skills to help you identify and solve problems in your life
- Stress management skills to help you cope with stress or frustrations
- Healthy thinking skills to help you identify and challenge unhelpful thinking patterns or assumptions