Building the Psychological Strength of First Responders
A trauma and evidence-informed, peer-led psychological health awareness training program designed by and for first responders across Canada.
The Resilient Minds™ program increases the ability of first responders to:
- Recognize effects of psychological stress/trauma in self and peers
- Understand trauma-informed practices
- Communicate with peers who may be struggling
- Respond safely and appropriately to distressed citizens
- Apply personal strategies for managing stress, mitigating trauma and boosting resilience