Emergency Communications Operators
Resilient Minds® dedicates itself to building resilient fire teams and services. We educate, empower and equip Emergency Communications Operators. They learn the skills and resources to grow and maintain psychological wellness. Resilient Minds® believes in inspiring first responders. To recognize and respond to psychological injuries and trauma in the workplace. This program promotes a shift to a supportive, mentally fit culture.
Innovative and Evidence-Informed
Resilient Minds® is an evidence-based, peer-to-peer skills development program. Designed by and for Emergency Communications Operators. It uses the latest literature on resilience, trauma-informed practices and stress-related/occupational psychological injuries.
Designed For Emergency Communications Operators
Resilient Minds® is the only training program designed specifically to train Emergency Communications Operators. It takes into consideration the differences in experience and resources available to the two groups.
The Resilient Minds® program increases the ability of the Emergency Communications Operator to:
- Recognize the effects of psychological stress/trauma in self and peers
- Understand trauma-informed practices
- Communicate with peers who may be struggling
- Respond safely and appropriately to distressed citizens
- Apply personal strategies for managing stress, mitigating trauma and boosting resilience
For questions or to learn more, please email [email protected].