Wildland Fire Fighters
Resilient Minds™ dedicates itself to building resilient wildland fire teams and services. We educate, empower and equip them with the skills and resources to grow and maintain psychological wellness. Resilient Minds™ believes in inspiring wildland fire fighters to recognize and respond to psychological injuries and trauma in the workplace. This program promotes a shift to a supportive, mentally fit culture.
Innovative and Evidence-Informed
Resilient Minds™ is an evidence-based, peer-to-peer skills development program. Designed by and for fire fighters and adapted for the unique challenges that wildland fire fighters face. It uses the latest literature on resilience, trauma-informed practices and stress-related/occupational psychological injuries.
Adapted For Wildland Fire Fighters
Resilient Minds™ is the only training program designed to train wildland fire fighters. It takes into consideration the differences and unique needs of an ever-growing threat to our communities.
The Resilient Minds™ program increases the ability of wildland fire fighters to:
- Recognize the effects of psychological stress/trauma in self and peers
- Understand trauma-informed practices
- Communicate with peers who may be struggling
- Respond safely and appropriately to distressed citizens
- Apply personal strategies for managing stress, mitigating trauma and boosting resilience
For questions or to learn more, please email [email protected]