CMHA Psychological Health and Safety: The Essentials (November 10)
November 10, 2022 Online (virtual)
The Essentials is a 3-hour online, interactive training. Using the Standard as a guide, participants will learn about the history and development of PHS in Canada, gain understanding of core concepts like psychological health, safety, and risk, and will receive an expert overview of the core components of the Standard.
• Learn and understand definitions of psychological health, safety and risk.
• Understand the parallels between Occupational Health and Safety and PHS, including legislative and regulatory overlap.
• Define core elements of the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace.
• Identify benefits of addressing psychological health and safety, including a review of current evidence.
• Practice identifying opportunities for action to address psychological health and safety.
Date: November 10, 2022 Cost: $300 per person Requirements: This is a virtual course hosted on Zoom. Participants must have access to a microphone, camera and stable internet connection. Duration: 3 hours (1:30-4:30 EST)
CMHA Psychological Health and Safety: The Essentials - Nov 10