Service, support and education for individuals and families of Simcoe County experiencing effects of mental illness and addictions. CMHA Simcoe County Branch is a not-for-profit organization governed by a community Board of Directors and funded by the Local Integrated Health Network (LHIN), United Way, Ministry of Child and Youth Services and private donations.
- Hope is essential
- Every individual is unique and deserves the opportunity to realize his/her potential.
- People have the right to make their own choices.
- People have the right to be treated with respect, compassion, and dignity.
- In service that builds on the strengths of people, their families and the community.
- In a caring community.
- We embrace the philosophy of harm reduction and recovery.
Barrie , L4N 1W2